My studies have Corona! - What about me?
- the future full of question marks.
- dreams burst, plans on hold.
- wishfully missed: the ordinary everyday life, the circle of friends, the sport, the lightness of life.
- lots of time, but not in the mood.
- tired of doing nothing.
- never so lonely as now.
- nothing’s really fun if it’s not clear what it’s for.
- stranded in the parents’ nest, with all the pros and cons.
Due to Corona many things have changed. But we are still here for you!
Consultation can take please over the phone or in person. Please arrange an appointment during the office hours of our secretary. You can find the first general helpful suggestions for dealing with the Corona conditions in our text "AHA-Momente: buchstabiert für Studierende"(AHA moments spelled for students – in German).
Please follow the Corona protective measures when visiting the PBS:
- Please enter the PBS or the waiting area with a FFP2 mask.
- Please be on time for your appointment at the PBS, the consultation begins at the agreed time. We strive to avoid waiting times in our rooms.
- Please do not enter the PBS,
- if you have Covid-19-like symptoms,
- if you had contact to a Covid-19-infected person in the last 14 days.In these cases, the arranged consultation can take place over the phone or be postponed to an alternative time.
- Framework conditions for a consultation at the PBS (in German)
- Questionnaire (in German)
- to the online questionnaire (Anonymous survey, duration approx. 20 min.)
In addition, please inform yourself about the data protection principles of the PBS, which you can view here:
- Information on data protection (in German)
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us, you are welcome!