Diakonisches Werk Karlsruhe e.V.
Counselling Centre for pregnancy conflicts and prenatal advice
pro familia Karlsruhe e.V.
Information Centre Karlsruhe
Sozialdienst Katholischer Frauen
Counselling for expectant mothers and families with children until age 3 / Counselling for women
Family counselling and support
The family counselling supports in all situations that affect family life. The staff offer expert advice, and is in certain situations also available for house calls, in order to address your concerns in your household.
Information Centre: Kaiserallee 109, 76185 Karlsruhe
Tel: 0721/ 84 22 08
E- Mail: email@example.com
City of Karlsruhe
Counselling for parents
Gesundheitsamt / Landratsamt Karlsruhe
Studienzentrum für Sehgeschädigte (SZS)
Contact point for visually impaired people
Psychotherapeutic counselling in Karlsruhe
Psychotherapeutic Counselling (PBS) in Karlsruhe
Further information: PBS Karlsruhe
Social and legal advice at Studierendenwerk
Free counselling at Studierendenwerk
The social and legal advice at Studentenwerk offers your first information about particular law branches and can help you seek out other contact points for further details.
Due to our long-term work we have established a big network of cooperation partners.
Our advice especially covers information on the following study-related topics:
- immigration law
- law of tenancy
- questions concerning alimony
- questions about social insurance and social law such as health insurance, social welfare, child allowance, accomodation allowance, child-rearing allowance... also in the context of disability, pregnancy and studying with children
- general university regulations, in particular e.g. in examination matters
- problems with broadcasting licence fees
Counselling for disabled persons at the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe and Pforzheim
The Studierendenwerk’s representative takes care of the concerns of diasbled persons.
They try to ensure a simplified life on the campus for persons with disabilities.
They give advice regarding several topics on studying and campus life:
- writing of statements for public authorities
- allocation of microports for the hearing-impaired
- information on parking permits for wheelchair users
- study financing
- social questions
- information on institutions for handicapped persons
More information:Studying with a disability