International Students With Children
International students usually only have a limited claim for governmental benefits in Germany. Depending on whether you’re a foreigner from the EU or not results in different claims for social law benefits.
Due to the complexity of this topic and because we can’t commit ourselves to all the individual situations, you should definitely visit the responsible contact centres and get advice for potential claims.
A first contact point can be found here:

Contact Points at Universities

Project team
"Ratgeber Studieren mit Kind"
International Student Center
Phone: 0721 6909-204