You want to get money easier! Apply for BAföG!
Get more BAföG than ever - half of it is a gift. Here you can download the informal application
, fill it out and send it!
Through your BAföG application you can get the following advantages:
- only 50 percent have to be paid back (max. 10.010 Euro)
- if you have your own household, starting from a subsidy of 10 € per month you are already exempt from the broadcasting fee
- it’s possible to work alongside on a mini-job basis
- first indication of the amount of the maintenance claim against the parents
- if you are not eligible for BAföG, you can serve the proof of rejection as proof when applying for other social benefits (eg social welfare office, employment agency or housing allowance)
- it’s possible to get alongside a KfW credit
How much BAföG can you get?
- Student - living with the parents 474 EUR
- Student - alone +270 EUR
- Own health insurance +84 EUR
- Own nursing insurance +25 EUR
- Sum up to 853 EUR
How does the application work?
The Financial Support Agency of the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe takes on the state’s task to allocate the educational grant in accordance with the Federal Education and Training Assistance Act.Responsibilities:
The Financial Support Agency of the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe is responsible for all the universities in:
• Bad Liebenzell How long does the processing of the application take?
In light of past experience, the application processing takes 6 to 8 weeks. Because most of the applications are submitted in the winter semester, it can take two to three months at this time of the year. Please keep this in mind while submitting your application, because, in the case of an authorization, payment is always made starting from the date of the application. An informal short-term deadline application like this one
is helpful. The Agency will than ask for the additional documents.