How can I make an appointment at the ISC
We can still be reached by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (0721-6906-204, -203 or -202) from Monday to Friday. However, if you would like to make a personal appointment, please note the following: Appointments can be made by email or phone. Without making an appointment, we cannot offer you personal consultation.
With what should comply if I have an appointment?
During the lunch hours the building is open and the customers have to follow specified lines. IMPORTANT:
- Please be on time for your appointment, the consultation begins at the agreed time.
- Please call your advisor shortly before the appointment and wait in front of the building, you will be picked up.
- Please enter the building with a suitable mouth and nose protection.
- If the minimum distance of 1.5 m cannot be guaranteed, wear the mouth and nose protection during the consultation appointment. For a higher level of protection, we can also use mobile spit protections during the consultation.
- Please bring the completed form (Corona protection measures) to the appointment.
How long is my KVV student ticket from the summersemester 2020 valid?
In order to relieve students, who due to Corona couldn't use their student ticket, which they bought at the beginning of the summer semester, the validity of the April tickets will be extended. KVV student tickets or KVV connection student tickets (only in conjunction with a valid VRN, VVS or HNV semester card) with validity "April 2020 to September 2020" will be extended to October 2020. They are therefore valid until November 2, 2020 at midnight. This applies to all KVV student tickets, regardless of whether they were bought in an online shop or bought in a customer center. Other validity periods are excluded from this special regulation.
How can I buy a KVV student ticket?
Please follow these steps:
- Send us a copy of your student ID and KVV paper at email@example.com
- Transfer the fee 162,80 € (Status September 2020) to this bank account:
IBAN DE77 6005 0101 7495 5019 80
with the reason for payment „KVV Studi-Karte family name, first name Konto 1553“
- After we have received the amount and can assign it to your name, we will send you the student ticket by mail.