How can I make an appointment at the ISC
We can still be reached by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (0721-6906-204, -203 or -202) from Monday to Friday. However, if you would like to make a personal appointment, please note the following: Appointments can be made by email or phone. Without making an appointment, we cannot offer you personal consultation.
With what should comply if I have an appointment?
During the lunch hours the building is open and the customers have to follow specified lines. IMPORTANT:
- Please be on time for your appointment, the consultation begins at the agreed time.
- Please call your advisor shortly before the appointment and wait in front of the building, you will be picked up.
- Please enter the building with a suitable mouth and nose protection.
- If the minimum distance of 1.5 m cannot be guaranteed, wear the mouth and nose protection during the consultation appointment. For a higher level of protection, we can also use mobile spit protections during the consultation.
- Please bring the completed form (Corona protection measures) to the appointment.