Together with KIT – Karlsruhe Institute for Technology, a technical university of Baden Württemberg, the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe offers social counseling and events for student refugees, starting summer semester 2016 as part of the new DAAD „Welcome“ projects. Counselling is available in German, English, Arabic and French.
Social counselling about studying, financing and housing can be supplemented by legal and pychotheraputic counselling.
Counselling for student refugees:
• Information about studying
• Language courses
• Financing a course of study and BAföG
• Finding housing
• Health insurance
• Social counselling and support
• Legal advice
• Psychotherapeutic counselling
We offer help for:
• Applications and admission to a course of study
• Housing applications