1. state of compatibility with the requirementsThe website of the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe is only partially compatible with § 10 paragraph 1 L-BGG due to the following incompatibilities and exceptions.
2. non-accessible contentAs the Studierendenwerk, we have a very extensive and diverse web presence, which is why errors cannot be completely avoided. The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:2.1 Disproportionate burden
- Our website is currently only accessible to a limited extent with a screen reader.
- Adjusting the font size is currently only possible via the browser.
- Alternative texts are not provided for all images and graphics.
- Not all documents or PDF files are available in an accessible version.
- Integrated videos are currently available without subtitles or text alternatives.
- Not all forms are currently made available in a completely accessible version.
- Distinguishability of content and background is not completely given.
- Maps used for directions are not supplemented in text form.
- Sliders cannot be stopped individually.
3. Creation of this accessibility statementThis statement was created on 15/01/2022 and took the form of a self-assessment conducted by the public body.
4. Feedback and contact detailsHave you noticed any deficiencies in the barrier-free access to the contents of the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe? Then you are welcome to contact us. Please use the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. enforcement procedureIn order to ensure that this website and mobile application meet the requirements described in § 10 paragraph 1 LBGG, you can contact the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe and provide appropriate feedback. You can find the relevant contact details under section 5 of this declaration. If the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe does not respond to your request within the period stipulated in § 8 sentence 1 LBGG-DVO, you can contact the state government commissioner for the interests of people with disabilities or the municipal commissioner for the interests of people with disabilities within the framework of the Ombudsman function described in § 14 paragraph 2 sentence 2 LBGG and § 15 paragraph 3 sentence 2 LBGG.You can contact the State Government Commissioner for the Interests of Persons with Disabilities as follows:Office of the State Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities:
0711 279-3360You can find out the contact details of the municipal representative for the interests of people with disabilities responsible for you on the website of the city or district in which you have your permanent residence.Reference is made to the possibility of the right of action by associations under section 12(1) sentence 1 number 4 of the LBGG.