Rights and obligations as a student?
We will provide you with initial information on the following student-specific areas of lawe:
- Alimony law
- Laws and ordinances on entry and residence
- Social security and social rights issues, such as health insurance
- Disability, pregnancy, studying with children
- Income support, housing benefit, child benefit and child-raising allowance
- General university regulations, esp. completion of exams
- Second repetitions
- Broadcast contribution issues
Please note that legal advice is only given in German.
Please send with your appointment request the following documents
- current enrollment paper as well as
- a picture of your student ID.
Currently only phone consultations.