Life is easier with an insurance!

Are you studying in Karlsruhe or Pforzheim at a university for which we, the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe, are responsible?
Then you have liability insurance by paying the social contribution. In Addition, you have a statutory accident insurance (SGB VII). In order to cover the area not covered by statutory accident insurance, the Studierendenwerk has taken out a supplementary, so-called leisure accident insurance for the students of its affiliated universities, which also applies to stays abroad.

Further answers to possible questions on the subject of insurance, just click on the respective areas or contact us, we will gladly help you!