Test anxiety? Concentration difficulties? Self-esteem problems? Loneliness? Relationship conflicts? Fear of the future?
- Therapy sessions for diagnostic, information and therapeutic help (for individuals, partners, families and groups),
- Workshops on study-related topics (e.g. stress management and meditation techniques, work and study-related difficulties, coping with fear of speaking). Here you can find the current group offerings.
- Crisis interventions,
- Lectures: For information on current dates click on Lectures
- Info-material: We offer you further information about our services as well as materials on different topics for you to download here[/LKIn addition, you will find a list of helpful books by clicking on [LK /en/beratung/psychologisch/weitere-angebote/buchtipps/] Book Tips .
- Counselling for all those who are worried about a student and want to help him/her.
Possible cases for counselling
Here are some reasons for seeking help at the PBS:Studies
- learning and working difficulties
- test and failure anxiety
- confusion about personal skills and what you want to study
- studying despite impediments (eg.illness, handicap, social needs)
- dissatisfaction with existing relationships
- loneliness, socialization difficulties, fear of people
- relationship problems, sexual problems
- crisis, conflicts, break-ups
- feeling emptiness, emotional chaos
- low self-esteem
- lack of joy and meaning in life
- dissatisfaction with oneself
- difficulty recognizing and expressing one's own needs
- psychosomatic disorders
- anxiety, depression, compulsions
- addiction, eating disorders
- post-traumatic stress disorders