Did you discover a damage?

The faucet is dripping, the drain in the kitchen is clogged or the heating doesn’t get warm? This is the right place to report it.
Simply fill out the form, send it, done! As soon as we receive your claim report, we will take care of everything else.

Attention: At the moment JotForm (e.g. forms damage report, chip card form etc.) can not always be reached via the KIT network. Please call the corresponding link via another network (e.g. via cell phone).