Graduation without worrying about money
- you are in your last two semesters or last academic year
- one of your professors can confirm in writing that a successful graduation is to be expected.
- you have one directly enforceable guarantee with income statement.
- you are registered at one of the nine universities in Karlsruhe or Pforzheim.
You have to submit the following documents to ensure that your application can be processed:
- one certified declaration of guarantee: the certification can be obtained at the city hall, county hall, bank or notary office.
- a certificate of earnings from the guarantor
- the completed application for a loan.
- the completed application for transfer of the loan / banking data.
- one statement from a professor or lecturer
If you meet all of the requirements we will grant you an interest-free loan with a maximum duration of five years. You will have to repay the amount granted, a maximum of 5000 €, in instalments of minimum 125€ per month within four years’ time. There is a service charge of two percent of the amount granted.Click here to go to the application options