Test anxiety? Concentration difficulties? Self-esteem problems? Loneliness? Relationship conflicts? Fear of the future?
- Therapy sessions for diagnostic, information and therapeutic help (for individuals, partners, families and groups),
- Workshops on study-related topics (e.g. stress management and meditation techniques, work and study-related difficulties, coping with fear of speaking). Here you can find the current group offerings.
- Crisis interventions,
- Lectures: For information on current dates click on Lectures
- Info-material: We offer you further information about our services as well as materials on different topics for you to download here. In addition, you will find a list of helpful books by clicking on Book Tips .
- Counselling for all those who are worried about a student and want to help him/her.
Possible cases for counselling
- Learning and working difficulties
- Test and failure anxiety
- Confusion about personal skills and what you want to study
- Studying despite impediments (eg.illness, handicap, social needs)
- Dissatisfaction with existing relationships
- Loneliness, socialization difficulties, fear of people
- Relationship problems, sexual problems
- Crisis, conflicts, break-ups
- Feeling emptiness, emotional chaos
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of joy and meaning in life
- Dissatisfaction with oneself
- Difficulty recognizing and expressing one's own needs
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Anxiety, depression, compulsions
- Addiction, eating disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorders