Russia’s war against Ukraine casts long shadows, even in the lives of many students. Pictures and news from the crisis region remain stuck and cause for e. g.
- compassion for the situation of Ukrainians,
- helplessness and powerlessness,
- fear and insecurity about the future,
- sorrow over the loss of the previous attitude to life,
- anger at the destruction of existences, structures and perspectives.
You are not alone with the effects of the global situation – and certainly don’t have to be. We offer advice on all personal and study-related topics for all students of the universities in Karlsruhe and Pforzheim.28.01.2022
There are a few kilometres between Heidelberg and Karlsruhe, but the rampage at Heidelberg University aggected many deeply. Beyond the city’s borders, it has caused shock, fear, insecurity, grief, anger and, last but not least, many questions. It is hard to find a way back to everyday life at the university.
If you have a specific and urgent need for consultation and advice, please contact us – we will try to provide you with a short-term offer of support. We offer psychotherapeutic counselling for students and employees of the universities in Karlsruhe and Pforzheim.