Simply select your desired position and click on "Apply now".
We look forward to hearing from you!Working at Studierendenwerk KarlsruheIf you are looking for a job with meaning...
...then you have come to the right place! The Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe is commissioned by the state of Baden-Württemberg to look after approximately 46,000 students at nine universities in Karlsruhe and Pforzheim in all matters relating to their studies. The support and welfare of students is our social mission as a public institution, to which we are fully committed, in the spirit of our slogan: "Your studies. Your future. Our concern."
Our dedicated team of about 320 employees takes care of 2.775 student hall of residence places, food and drink in our 14 dining halls & cafeterias, processing of BAföG applications and university-related childcare in our childcare facilities. Our colleagues from the Psychotherapeutische Beratungsstelle (PBS), Psychotherapeutic Counselling Centre, the International Student Center (ISC) and the Legal counselling are also available to help students with any questions they may have on a wide range of topics. We are as diverse and colourful as university life and the campus. Become part of our team!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Collective agreement security (TV-L - Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst der Länder)
- 30 days annual leave
- Regulated and family-friendly working hours, as well as work-life balance through mobile working (depending on the workplace) and flexible working hours
- Additional annual payment
- Annual health day with changing themes and practical tips on topics such as back health, flexibility and much more.
- "CompanyFitness": cheaper access to the gym
- Diverse, international and dynamic environment due to proximity to universities and students
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits and other social benefits
- Central location with very good public transport connections
- Very good opportunities for further education