Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe
Adenauerring 7
76131 Karlsruhe

Tel.: 0721 6909 - 0
Fax: 0721 6909 - 292

Cashless payment in dining halls and cafeterias

You can pay cashless in all of our dining halls and cafeterias, and in many places you may have to because - to keep waiting times for students as short as possible – there are no more cash registers.

You can use your student ID card (Hochschulkarte/studentenausweis) as a chip card:

  • at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) you use your "KITCard"
  • at the Hochschule Karlsruhe für Technik und Wirtschaft your "CampusCard"
  • at the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg Karlsruhe you use your "Studierendenkarte"
  • at the Hochschule Pforzheim you use your student ID card
  • at all other universities you can get a cashless payment card by presenting your student ID card. You can get this card at the cashiers of your dining hall. The card costs a single payment of 2.50 Euro and a deposit in the amount of 7.50 Euro.

Questions concerning your chip card?

Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe
Adenauerring 7
76131 Karlsruhe
Phone: 0721 6909-134

Home » Meals » Cashless Payment , Seite 1