The Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe, together with other partner institutions, has a solidarity fund ready!
In this fund, an amount of 10,000 EUR is available annually to support international students who are temporarily in need. Students who are enrolled at a university in Karlsruhe or Pforzheim, who are temporarily in need through no fault of their own and who do not have access to funds from other support programmes can receive this aid. A corresponding application can be made at the beratungsWERK
, in the foyer of the Mensa Adenauerring. You will find further information and references to the required documents in the adjacent application form under the grey contact box.
A committee decides on applications for subsidies.
According to § 4 of the currently valid guidelines
, it is composed of:
- a representative of the Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe
- a representative of the KIT International Students Office (IStO)
- a representative of the International Office of the Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences
- a representative of the Protestant Student Community Karlsruhe (ESG)
- a representative of the Catholic Student Congregations Karlsruhe (KHG) and Pforzheim (KHG)
- an International Affairs Officer, Social Affairs Officer or Equal Opportunities Officer of the AStA at KIT.