Refund of the Studierendenwerk fee

In case of exmatriculation or admission and enrolment at another university, we will refund you the Studierendenwerk fee.
All you have to do is submit a written application on time and submit the corresponding documents. The refund is governed by the respective Rules of Contribution, which you can view here. Please send the completed and signed application form only digitally to Please also take note of the further information on the application.

If you have any further questions, we will gladly help you! Just drop by, call or email.